Social Media Disclaimer for Level Four Financial, LLC (“LFF”)
1. LFF financial advisors may only conduct business with residents of the states and/or jurisdictions for which they are properly registered. Therefore, a response to a request for information may be delayed. Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every state. Investors outside of the United States are subject to securities and tax regulations within their applicable jurisdictions that are not addressed on this site.
2. Our independent financial advisors may also be involved in other business entities, including their own registered investment advisor firms and/or independent insurance relationships, unrelated to their association with LFF. These entities are completely independent of LFF. LFF serves as the broker/dealer of record for your investment securities accounts only.
3. Securities are offered through Level Four Financial, LLC. Member FINRA/SIPC, and are not insured by bank or credit union insurance, the FDIC, the NCUA or any other government agency, are not deposits or obligations of the bank or credit union, are not guaranteed by the bank or credit union, and are subject to risks, including the possible loss of principal.
4. Any links to third-party content are provided for information purposes only. LFF does not endorse, authorize or sponsor the content or its respective sponsors. LFF is not responsible for the content of the website or the collection or use of information regarding the website’s users and/or members.
5. Investment advisory services are offered through Level Four Advisory Services, LLC.
6. For Twitter Retweets and Facebook or LinkedIn Shares: Views expressed in these posts are the current opinion of the author, but not necessarily those of LFF or your financial advisor. The author’s opinions are subject to change without notice. The information shared was received from sources believed to be reliable, but accuracy is not guaranteed.
7. Any person or entity endorsed or recommended is not affiliated with LFF. These opinions are not necessarily those of LFF.
8. Every investor’s situation is unique. You should consider your investment goals, risk tolerance and time horizon and contact a qualified professional regarding your particular situation before making any investment.
9. As federal and state tax rules are subject to frequent changes, you should consult with a qualified tax advisor prior to making any investment decision.